Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaching with Moodle and Mahara

#Ulearn was awesome last week there is not one other time in the year where I see so many friends from across NZ. To have so many like minded people in one space at one time creates a buzz and the highlight is definitely those connections. I received great feedback on my Moodle and Mahara in the Classroom workshop it was nice to hear that it was hard to get a place and also that users at very different stages in their journey got something from it. There were Moodle users, Mahara users and people who used both. It takes you through my journey of using eportfolios and websites in my teaching and through the evolution of using Moodle and Mahara together and how it is shaping up for the future. Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment